HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
Learning and Development Services
We are an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation for apprenticeships.
We work to encourage coaching and mentoring across the South West supporting the South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool.
Full training events schedule
South West Councils News
The latest news and information from across local government in the region.
Learning and Organisational Development Officer
Up to £23,836 (pay award pending with effect from 1 April 2020)
Dennett House, Taunton
Message re Covid-19
While there is currently no foreseen impact to the operation of South West Councils’ services, we wanted to provide some detail regarding our preparedness around potential effects of an outbreak such as Covid-19, should the situation change.
For latest press release, click here .....
Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Apr 29, Engaging Leadership: maximising the potential of your people
- May 6, Managing Younger People
- Jun 2, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 23, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 7, South West Apprentice Challenge
- Oct 8, South West Challenge 2020
- Nov 17, Pension Managers' Conference
- Dec 1, Coaching Master Classes Day