HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
Learning and Development Services
We are an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation for apprenticeships.
We work to encourage coaching and mentoring across the South West supporting the South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool.
Full training events schedule
South West Councils News
The latest news and information from across local government in the region.
Communications and Administrative Assistant
£18,795 - £19,171
Based in Taunton
Do you love variety and are you flexible? South West Councils is seeking someone who can provide communications and administrative support to officers and Councillors of our member organisations.
An application pack is available here. All applications must be made using the official application form, CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 15th July 2019
Interviews will be held on 26th July 2019
For latest press release, click here .....
Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Sep 11, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 11, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 11, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 11, Developing an Eye for Accuracy
- Oct 3, South West Challenge 2019
- Oct 8, The essentials of teachers' pay and conditions - what you need to know.
- Oct 9, Facilitation Skills
- Oct 16, Management of Volunteers
- Oct 28, Pension Administration
- Nov 19, Pension Managers' Conference
- Nov 19, Coaching Master Classes Day