Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Apr 29, Engaging Leadership: maximising the potential of your people
- May 6, Managing Younger People
- Jun 2, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 23, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Oct 7, South West Apprentice Challenge
- Oct 8, South West Challenge 2020
- Nov 17, Pension Managers' Conference
- Dec 1, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Dec 1, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2020
- Dec 2, Management of Volunteers
- Feb 18, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2020
Over 100 organisations have South West Councils as Associate members
Membership is open to a wide range of organisations. Our Associate membership currently includes Town and Parish Councils, Schools and Housing Associations as well as Police and Fire and Rescue Authorities and National Park Authorities.
Members join to access the wide range of services delivered by our experienced team. We handle thousands of enquiries every year from organisations delivering services to local people. This means that we have an unrivalled grasp of employment and training issues affecting local service deliverers at both national and local level.
Contact SW Councils on 01823 270101 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on membership.
Membership benefits include:
Free HR and Member Services to Associates Members
Employment Advice Hotline: telephone and email advice
|Regular Newsletter including employment law update|
HR Consultancy and Learning and Development services at discounted rates