Epaycheck: National Pay Benchmarking Service
Epaycheck is the national online pay benchmarking service developed for local government by local government. It enables participating councils to share and compare pay and reward data for all Chief Officer roles and a range of other job families of sector-wide interest.
Focused reports are produced periodically using data from Epaycheck. These reports are available at no additional cost to authorities subscribing to the service, the annual subscription fee for which is currently a modest £200.
We hope that this report demonstrates the value, quantity and depth of the data available on Epaycheck. Users in subscribing organisations can also log in to Epaycheck to access all the information in ‘real time’, including new pre-set public reports providing full data on each job family at the touch of a button.
For further information on the Epaycheck system please click here. For any queries about the report or any aspect of Epaycheck, please contact your Regional Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- South West Regional Assembly Leaders
- Former South West Councils Members and Papers
- South West Leaders
- South West Regional Assembly Members and Papers
- Former South West Councils Leaders
- Former South West Councils Business Committee Members and Papers
- SWRA Executive Committee and Papers
- Climate Change Task Group
- General Conformity Panel Members and Papers
- Regional Housing Group and Papers
- Regional Futures Group Members and Papers
- Regional Planning Group Members and Papers
- Regional Transport Board Members and Papers
- South West Provincial Council Members - Management Committee
- Regional Scrutiny and Review Panel Members and Papers
- SWRA Regional Spatial Planning and Transport Group Members and Papers
- Housing and Regeneration Board
- Transport and Infrastructure Board