Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Oct 22, Travellers, Sites and Unauthorised Encampments
- Oct 24, Giving Appraisals
- Oct 29, Pension Administration
- Oct 30, Facilitation Skills
- Nov 8, Understanding Disciplinary and Grievance Investigations
- Nov 14, Coaching Master Classes Day
- Nov 15, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Nov 20, Pension Managers' Conference
- Dec 4, Managing Capability: Health and Performance Issues
- Dec 11, Mediation for Line Managers
- Dec 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Jan 22, Coaching Supervision
Epaycheck: National Pay Benchmarking Service
Epaycheck is the national online pay benchmarking service developed for local government by local government. It enables participating councils to share and compare pay and reward data for all Chief Officer roles and a range of other job families of sector-wide interest.
Focused reports are produced periodically using data from Epaycheck. These reports are available at no additional cost to authorities subscribing to the service, the annual subscription fee for which is currently a modest £200.
We hope that this report demonstrates the value, quantity and depth of the data available on Epaycheck. Users in subscribing organisations can also log in to Epaycheck to access all the information in ‘real time’, including new pre-set public reports providing full data on each job family at the touch of a button.
For further information on the Epaycheck system please click here. For any queries about the report or any aspect of Epaycheck, please contact your Regional Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conferences and Workshops
We are in a constantly evolving environment where updated or new skills and knowledge are need to help with effective delivery. We are designing and delivering a range of conferences which respond to changing agendas and priorities.
|This annual conference provides the opportunity to consider a range of current topics and issues.|
|Annual conferences are highly rated and the programme for the next Conference is now available here.|
|The annual conference aims to inspire PAs, Executive Assistants and Virtual Assistants about their job roles. Details of the next conference are available here.|