Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Jul 4, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jul 14, Essential Skills for the 21st Century Councillor
- Jul 14, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Jul 20, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Aug 17, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Sep 7, Mentoring/Coaching
- Sep 7, Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 7, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- Sep 20, Introduction to Coaching
- Sep 21, SW Coaching and Mentoring Pool: Group Supervision
- Oct 5, South West Challenge 2017
- Oct 10, Mediation for Line Managers
Disclosure Barring Online Service
This Service provides a secure online environment with our partners NEREO, to provide a speedy, economical and high quality DBS service based on absolute accuracy and efficiency that will enhance your safeguarding process.
Online DBS enables organisations with a legitimate requirement to ask individuals to apply for disclosures, to gain access top this information quickly and efficiently.
Conferences and Workshops
We are in a constantly evolving environent where updated or new skills and knowledge are need to help with effective delivery. We are designing and delivering a range of conferences which respond to changing agendas and priorities.
|This annual conference provides the opportunity to consider a range of current topics and issues.|
PAs, Administrators and Secretaries Conference
|The annual conference in October 2014 was very successful. The October 2014 conferences in Taunton and Bouremouth are now open for bookings.|
South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference
|The annual conference in July 2014 was very successful and the programme is the 2015 Conference is now available here.|