Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Apr 25, GDPR Next Steps
- Apr 29, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 29, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 29, Introduction to Coaching
- Apr 29, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- May 1, Career Coaching Conversations
- May 2, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- May 16, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2019
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 12, Local Government Structure
- Jun 12, Political Awareness
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
Conferences and Workshops
We are in a constantly evolving environment where updated or new skills and knowledge are need to help with effective delivery. We are designing and delivering a range of conferences which respond to changing agendas and priorities.
|This annual conference provides the opportunity to consider a range of current topics and issues.|
|Annual conferences are highly rated and the programme for the next Conference is now available here.|
|The annual conference aims to inspire PAs, Executive Assistants and Virtual Assistants about their job roles. Details of the next conference are available here.|