From Apr 16, 2018 to Apr 17 2018
Dennett House, 11 Middle Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1SH – this course can also be delivered on an in-house basis
A two-day workshop for anyone with line management and team responsibilities. The programme includes a pre-attendance self-assessment activity and 2 days of interactive theory and practice-based learning.
Day 1: 16 April 2018 (9.30 – 16.30)
Day 2: 17 April 2018 (9.30 – 16.30)
Please note: this is not a residential course and accommodation is not included
To provide an introduction to coaching and mentoring techniques and how to apply them in a variety of workplace situations
Principles of Coaching
- The coaching continuum
- Establishing your coaching baseline
- Introduction to the GROW model and other coaching models
- Asking powerful questions
- An overview of learning theory
- Contracting, expectations, process, ethics, code of practice and boundaries
- Coaching skills, qualities and techniques
- Communication and non-combative challenging strategies
- Improving own coaching practice through reflection and review
email@example.com or call 01823 270101
"Very enjoyable, personally rewarding and motivating course"
"The training, had a brilliant mix of theory and practice in a safe, relaxed environment"
"The knowledge, experience and skill of the two tutors was exceptional, they made the days fun, practical and valuable"
"This programme is useful not only for coaches, but in everyday working life"
Member Organisations: £315
Non-Member Organisations: £345
(All prices subject to VAT. Discounts for multiple bookings may apply)