From May 08, 2018 to May 22 2018
Dennett House, 11 Middle Street, Taunton, Somerset, Somerset, TA1 1SH - this course can also be delivered on an in-house basis
A development activity designed to introduce you to coaching supervision and specifically the 7-eyed model. The programme is delivered as follows:
08 May 2018: a 2-hour webinar
15 May 2018: a 1-day workshop
22 May 2018: a 2-hour webinar
Please note: this is not a residential course and accommodation is not included
- What is supervision?
- Stakeholders in the supervision process
- The wider, organisational context of supervision
- Internal and external supervisors - the challenges and benefits
- Methods of contracting for supervision with individuals and organisational stakeholders
- Methods and models of coaching and mentoring (executive, leadership, business, professional, transactional, transformational etc) and the differences and distinctions between each approach with a focus on understanding the implications for supervision
- Models, theories, tools, techniques and approaches to supervision, with a focus on the 7-eyed model
- Intervention styles
- Skills, behaviours, knowledge and attitude of effective supervisors
- Psychological competence for coaching supervisions
- Presence in coaching supervision
- Stages of coaching development
- Appreciative, non-attached and non-judgemental behaviour - maintaining "helicopter" perspective and psychological distance
- Documentation for supervision (diary, logs, records, reflective journals)
- Practice session for conducting one-to-one supervision
- Practice session for conducting group supervision
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01823 270101
"Very enjoyable, personally rewarding and motivating course"
"The training, had a brilliant mix of theory and practice in a safe, relaxed environment"
"The knowledge, experience and skill of the two tutors was exceptional, they made the days fun, practical and valuable"
"This programme is useful not only for coaches, but in everyday working life"
Member Organisations: £315
Non-Member Organisations: £345
(All prices subject to VAT. Discounts for multiple bookings may apply)