20 June 2024
10.00 am – 12.00 noon
Many of us are reluctant to initiate potentially difficult conversations with colleagues in the workplace. For example, this could be delivering an unsatisfactory performance review, resolving a difficult situation with a stakeholder, or perhaps an unpleasant scene between colleagues has been witnessed and needs to be reported. Whatever the conversation you need to have, this webinar will provide you with the skills and strategies to have these frank and sometimes challenging conversations. This interactive webinar supports personal wellbeing and professional effectiveness by introducing the concepts of understanding emotional responses, mental health and how to effectively use listening skills to offer a degree of support to colleagues and others in an informal and supportive way.
This course will be delivered remotely.
- Understanding core emotions in ourselves and others
- Neuroscience of the brain – understanding fight, flight, freeze response
- Helping people overwhelmed by emotion
- Understanding change
- Considering conflict styles
- Dealing with grief and loss
- Transactional analysis
- Active listening skills
- Delivering difficult messages – models to support
£66 plus VAT for member organisations
£92 plus VAT for non-member organisations
How to apply:
Please use the Booking form to enrol for this course.