Managing Younger People
18 October 2022
9.30 am – 16.30pm
Available for groups as an in-house course
This event is for managers wanting to ensure younger workers have the best possible start and are effective in their new roles.
This course will be delivered remotely.
- The beliefs we hold about young workers, the characteristics we expect
- Benefits and challenges of employing younger people as they transition from school or college to the workplace
- Creating a positive and welcoming environment
- Delivering an effective induction
- Providing effective support and ensuring the development of younger people
- Retaining younger workers
- Safeguarding and wellbeing measures
£205 plus VAT for member organisations
£237 plus VAT for non-member organisations
How to apply:
Please use the Booking form to enrol for the Course.
Course Ref: MB/22/312