Psychological Safety Webinar
Date: 27 February 2024
This course is also available for delivery to groups on an in-house basis. Please contact us for further information.
This 2-hour webinar is ideal for those wanting to foster a workplace environment where individuals can feel safe to express their ideas, take risks and collaborate openly. The session provides practical insights, including models and theories that can be applied in the workplace.
This event is delivered remotely.
The event will cover:
Introduction to psychological safety
- What is psychological safety and what does it look like?
- Exploring the stages and benefits of psychological safety
Psychological safety in the workplace
- Fostering psychological safety – dos and don’ts
- Understanding psychological safety in relation to:
- Remote teams
Planning for the future
- Links between high performing teams and psychological safety
- What does good look like, feel like and sound like
- Giving and receiving feedback
Member organisations: £66 plus VAT per learner
Non-member organisations: £92 plus VAT per learner
Course reference: LG/23/312
How to apply: Please use the Booking form to enrol.
Closing date: 16 January 2024