Date: 10 January 2024
A full-day workshop for coaches and development professionals who want to develop their knowledge and skills around using strengths-based approaches in practice.
Facilitated by one of our psychologists, this interactive workshop will introduce the At My Best® approach to strengths identification and development and give delegates the opportunity to try out a host of practical activities.
This event is delivered remotely via Zoom.
The event will cover:
- An overview of positive psychology and the building blocks of flourishing organisations
- A review of the research evidence showing the benefits of strengths-based approaches
- An explanation of the philosophy that underpins the At My Best tools
- Practical exercises to build awareness of strengths with individuals, groups and teams
- An introduction to the At My Best online tools (including At My Best 360) and how they differ from other popular products
- How to recognise strengths in others and build an appreciative culture
- Coaching people to make the most of their strengths
Early Bird offer until 1 November
Members: £60 + VAT
Non-members: £99 + VAT
Full cost after 1 November
Members: £125 + VAT
Non-members: £150 + VAT
Course reference: CP/23/240
How to apply: Please use the Booking form to enrol.
Closing date: 4 December 2023