Up to £24,491
37 hours per week
This is the role for you if you are a self-starter who enjoys working both independently and as part of a team and has a background in training and/or assessment. It is an exciting opportunity if you want to be involved at an early stage in shaping and growing Apprenticeship End Point Assessment as well as contributing more generally to the activity of SW Councils in supporting development activity.
South West Councils is an Equal Opportunities employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on grounds of disability, race, religion or belief, gender, age or sexual orientation.
What will you do?
- Manage apprentices throughout their EPA period
- Provide support and guidance to training providers and employers
- Develop the skills and understanding of our assessors
- Contribute towards the design of assessment tools and materials
- Contribute to the delivery of a range of learning and development programmes outside of EPA
- Participate in the evaluation and ongoing improvement of our EPA and learning and development provision
What skills do you need?
- You will possess strong communication skills, be able to network with key customers including senior managers and work as an effective team member. You will be good at spotting opportunities to promote services, training and facilitation.
- You will have the ability to work independently and as part of a small team, so flexibility is important.